• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How many of you got your DI a day earlier than fed ex said?

I had hopes mine would be delivered early. Scheduled for tomorrow before 7. Was hoping today since I am off but shows has been in Memphis for 2 days now :mad:

Mine says the same. I was hoping to get it today but its been in memphis since being picked up from verizons warehouse yesterday and hasn't budged. The last update was yesterday at 1:30pm or so. Fedex always does this to me though, if it is sent 2nd day there is no chance i will get it next day. It could be my next door neighbor sending me a package 2nd day fedex and they will hold it until that 2nd day instead of just walking next door and handing me the package. Sucks but thats the way they are. UPS on the other hand is a different story, i'll get stuff half way across the country the following day.

Upvote 0
Mine says the same. I was hoping to get it today but its been in memphis since being picked up from verizons warehouse yesterday and hasn't budged. The last update was yesterday at 1:30pm or so. Fedex always does this to me though, if it is sent 2nd day there is no chance i will get it next day. It could be my next door neighbor sending me a package 2nd day fedex and they will hold it until that 2nd day instead of just walking next door and handing me the package. Sucks but thats the way they are. UPS on the other hand is a different story, i'll get stuff half way across the country the following day.

Yeah this sucks. I sure wish it was UPS. I know the driver he even swings by at the end of the day if I miss him cause he knows I get home late. Work all day tomorrow so guess I will right a note requesting them to leave it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones