• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How many other Incredibles have you seen in public?

i was at the met yankee game last night and i was walking to my seats and saw a lady with one.

But every one in school is amazed they always ask me is that the droid (thinking of the moto droid) and im like no it the htc droid incredible then i see the same puzzled face every body gets. Then i hand it to them they play with it for 5 mins. They seem to love the live wallpapers. They always tell the kid with the iphone it is way cooler than yours.:D but he is in denial with every feature that the DINC has over the iphone

Upvote 0
I had a girl at a FedEx store ask me how I liked my phone when she saw it and she said she had the same one. After talking to her about it for a few minutes, she kept saying, "I don't think mine can do that". It turned out she had one of the other Droids, not the Incredible. She didn't remember the name of it and wasn't allowed to have it out in the store so I couldn't tell which she had.

I think a lot of uninformed people just assume it's one of the Droids that have been out for a while.

I have heard a mutual friend has one, but haven't seen it yet, and that is the only person I know of. I have seen none in public, but I don't get out much either :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones