• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How many people have you converted?

Well this MIGHT not count but I am the one that convinced my fiance to get the phone, as well. He wasn't going to upgrade yet and just stick to his Dare.

I have a friend that is patiently waiting for me to receive my phone and get it all set up so he can decide if he wants it. He's doing the same with a friend getting the X. He'll pick which he likes better. He's coming from an iPhone.

Another friend is planning to get the X in late Aug/early Sept but I might be able to convince him to get the DINC instead when he see's how cool it is.

Upvote 0
Three so far without even trying. A co-worker and his wife and my sister-in-law.

They had recently purchased Moto Droids and I showed them mine. They asked what's the difference and all I told them was "mine's better."

Guess they went online after that and returned their Droids and waited a month to get their Incredibles.

Wonder if Verizon will give me commission.

Upvote 0
Since receiving my phone in early June, I've converted 6 people to change their phones to the Incredible. Two of the people never even had a smart phone before.

ive converted 2 people to Droid Eris' over 6-7 months ago, about 3 to Motorola Droids 3-4 months ago, and easily over 10 to the Droid Incredible. i'm the IT Director for a small company so they really listen when I make recommendations. :)

Upvote 0
3 confirmed switches and 6-7 waiting for their contracts to end. All of them iphone 3GS users :D. All it took was 30 seconds of showing them interactive widgets and they were sold. Most had no idea android was so customizable. Comparing their boring grid layout to my Dinc was no were close to an even fight. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones