• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How many sold?

R u happy with what u have?If so why even bother with this.They can sell over a million,Im happy with Evo and bet u it will outperform de X hands down.

I agree... the iPhone is the worlds greatest selling smartphone (i think, if not one of them) and there is no way hell i would buy one.

The fact of the matter is you have one of the top 3 cell phones on the market... Enjoy It! :)

Upvote 0
I don't know how many they have sold but I can tell you this; I have been seeing them in people's hands lately left and right. I have seen 1 Droid X in the past week, about 3 iPhone 4's and countless EVO's. We had some friends and family over last week and there were 3 EVO's present (including mine).

Upvote 0
Since the EVO has been unavailable more than available I would say the numbers of Evos sold is disappointing.

Looks like they are doing ok

Q2 2010 Report

http://investors.sprint.com/phoenix....819&highlight=

Sprint Nextel Reports Second Quarter 2010 Results

Grew total wireless subscribers by 111,000 with best ever postpaid churn

Delivered positive net postpaid subscriber growth on the CDMA network and for the Sprint brand; best ever year-over-year improvement in net postpaid subscriber results

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones