1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How Much Better Is The GS2 Then The At&t Infuse?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ricanlegend, May 16, 2011.

1. ricanlegend

Just heard they postponed the announcement on the 24th and i was waiting to find out the us release date so I'm thinking about getting the infuse someone please tell me why i should wait or not

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jinwons

jinwons Android Expert

SGSII will have incredibly faster processing power than Infuse with much improved TouchWiz 4.0 UI. Screen and 3G HSPA+ radio will be similar though. It depends on whether you need that much processing power for games, videos or not.

3. ricanlegend

so its pretty much processing power i will just use it for the occasional youtube or netflix some web browsing but nothing serious how are the displays different i know the infuse is a little bigger but what about the resolution

4. So-Low Da Don

So-Low Da Don Android Enthusiast

Galaxy S2 has the best dual core processor out now and the best GPU, 2mp ffc is a little better than infuse, TouchWiz 4.0 is supposed to be better than 3.0, Android 2.3.3 vs 2.2, 1080p recording on S2, maybe NFC on U.S., better battery life on S2, better browsing, and probably some more stuff I didn't name

The only upside to the Infuse I see is a bigger screen: 4.5 vs 4.3

But I would definitely wait for the Samsung Attain

5. mattism78

mattism78 Well-Known Member

Don't forget the double RAM. As far as hardware is concerned, the SGS II is essentially twice the powerplant.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews