• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How much data will webTop/Firefox use

knappkd

Jan 26, 2011
PA
I just read an AT&T press release that states that there will be a new DataPro/tethering plan released on the 13th of February. The new plan will have 4gb of data for 45.00 instead of the current 2gb. So basically they are gonna give 2 extra gb. I know with my iphone 4 I never come close to using 2gb. My question is how much more data do you all think the webTop app running facebook, twitter, this message board for most of the day will use? On top of occasionally downloading apps from the market, and using the GPS. I don't plan on streaming videos other than youTube off wifi. Do you think I would come close to hitting that 4gb? Do you think it will be worth giving up my unlimited data plan?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones