1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How much did you pay for you DROID X?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by beangrower, Jul 15, 2010.

1. wxman2003

wxman2003 Android Enthusiast

$350 new without contract.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rudybow

rudybow Well-Known Member

Yeah. The only thing I paid for was the insurance, and the accessories I chose to get with the phone. The guy on the phone was kind of pushy, but I did need everything I got.

Hard deal to beat, one I tried to get from AT&T with their Captivate (very quirky phone though), but they didn't want to push my upgrade date up so I could get a free Captivate from RadioShack. Now they will get shelved as my cell provider.

3. dg370

dg370 Newbie

$68 after $100 rebate.
    I used an upgrade from a shared line (was only 12 months into the new every 2 on my line), got $132 trade-in for my HTC Eris. Also got a BOGO. The additional data plan on the new DX will cost $20/mn for the personal unlimited plan as they are giving away the $10 shared line voice for 2 years.

4. Meddie

Meddie Lurker

I just upgraded to the Motorola Droid X for free at dell.com Free FedEx ground shipping.

5. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Android Expert

You'll never look back on that move, trust me.

6. DenverCZBob

DenverCZBob Member

Thanks everyone,

I guess I will find out tomorrow morning what I get mine for :).
    Can't wait....

-bob

7. sawtooth

sawtooth Guest

i did the buy one get on free with my sister. so after rebate we payed like $100 each

8. panteramatt

panteramatt Newbie

Today I just got a hell of a deal. Looked on craigslist and got 2 droid x's, lg ally smartphone, and a blackberry for $300!!!!!

9. FrayAdjacent

FrayAdjacent Android Enthusiast

Got the upgrade deal last week. Droid X was $299 on the site, and $50 was chopped off when I put it in my cart. $249. Then a $100 mail-in rebate brings it to $149.

I just sold my previous phone (Droid) for $150 on eBay.

Total cost for my Droid X = $0

10. criscross79

criscross79 Lurker

I paid $49 tax free + free shipping for my DX at Amazon :-D
    Also got my wifes Dinc for $.01 from them too.

11. Caveman419

Caveman419 Android Enthusiast

The day before Thanksgiving at Target (yes Target) I got:

1 Droid X (for me) for $100 with a $50 Target gift card

1 Droid Incredible (for my wife) for $20

1 Droid 2 (for my daughter) for $50

So after the gift card I spent $120 for 3 Droid Phones.

12. tfarol

tfarol Lurker

I got mine for 1 cent from amazonwireless.

13. smoke?check

smoke?check Member

$299 with $100 mail in rebate on verizon.com...so $199.....not so bad considering I upgraded the same line 2 weeks before over the phone lol

14. DX0962

DX0962 Newbie

I got mine for free ...well I traded in my last device in "htc eris" appraisal was $134 and it was time for my contract update so I just had to hand over 100 bucks for my DX ..If y'all haven't noticed a Verizon deal its a trade in program trade in any smart phone and they'll appraise it ..once you accept and submit they'll send you an envolope to mail back to them and in a few weeks you'll get a gift card from Verizon to use on upgrades or what ever in any corprate store.

15. archipeep

archipeep Lurker

$10 for mine and $10 for the old lady's. Total of $20 for 2 Droid X's at dell.com just a month ago :)

16. softscrubb

softscrubb Newbie

Bought mine at Target the day after Thanksgiving for their $99 with a $50 gift card so basically $49 plus tax.

I just sold my Droid on eBay and made $150 so I guess I'm ahead for now.... until I buy my Android Tablet in January.. hmmm what to get....

scrubb

17. Pegleg

Pegleg Member

Got two for $199.00 after $100 rebate.:)

18. usnrma

usnrma Newbie

I played $149.00 at Costco, got phone, case and car charger.

19. igotgame

igotgame Well-Known Member

$400 cash....craigslist

Had upgrade available but didn't use it....probably will for droid x 2 if and when it comes

20. Dhintz

Dhintz Newbie

49.99 Amazonwireless.com

21. DroidJW

DroidJW Guest

$118

ebay new Droid X for $250 (a fluke on price), less the $132 received for Droid Eris trade in = $118

sold my Eris accessories for nearly the cost of my new accessories for Droid X (case, screen protector, & extra car/home chargers).

22. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

$350 craigslist... I'm exiting the contract game with Verizon and any major carrier. Went into a VZ store once and an employee kinda mocked me for being in contract.

23. cdmoore74

cdmoore74 Member

Droid X and Samsung Fascinate for $216 and no rebates about 2 months ago. Just a little arm twisting on the phone with a verizon rep.

24. tomwest76

tomwest76 Lurker

FREE from DELL!!

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews