• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How much do you like your Infuse?

In the short time I have owned the Infuse I think it's an excellent phone. Typing with my sausage sized fingers is effortless. Any kind of video viewing is great.
I had the two Atrix's before this and they were both disasters. Great phones when they worked but connectivity nightmares. The Infuse in the same locations never loses either wifi or cellular signal. So far this phone is a keeper.

Upvote 0
I am very happy with mine as well. I was an iphone user for years, when I first got my infuse I wasnt happy because it wasnt an iphone and I just couldnt figuree out how to use it lol...

After a few hours of playing around with it I quickly changed my mind. The big screen is easy to see, easy to type. The damn thing is so light its like holding a piece of paper and last night I hooked it to the tv and used my HBO go ap to watch some shows I had missed out on and didnt get dvr'd.

I have seen some post about battery life but so far I dont seem to be having that problem. I'm glad I switched over and also glad I didnt return it as soon as I got it for an atrix. GREAT phone.

Upvote 0
Love it so far. My only small complaints are; the stock keyboard is hard for me to use and get used to, but the gingerbread keyboard seems to be much better. And the voicemail sucks after having an iphone for so long. I can't seem to get google voice to work right. Blaa.
Your phone comes with the Swype keyboard installed, just go into settings and you will find it.

I really like the Swype keyboard. Instead of tapping keys, you glide over them with one finger like drawing a curved line. It only takes about an hour to get used to, then over the next few days you will get really fast. It's also a lot of fun. I used to use a BB a long time ago, and now with the Swype input method, I'm really happy.

I can write long emails or do any writing I want very easily. The key is to go to their site (link below) and watch a couple of the 2 min video's they have. Then you will pick it up even faster than I did. I didn't even think to go to their site until I was looking for the various models of Android phones they offer this keyboard for.

Swype | Text Input for Screens

Upvote 0
Sorry if this post is a bit wordy, but it's just that I love this phone that it's kind of hard where to start.

I recently got one of the Infuse 4Gs from AT&T. I was originally going to get an iPhone 4, but the salesclerk steered me towards this phone, since it had exactly the same features at exactly the same price as the iPhone 4 (which, btw, does NOT support "4G," while the Infuse does).

So here I am, with the Samsung phone. I haven't had any major problems with it. The best part about this phone is its speed. I did some Internet research on this phone after I got it, and discovered that it had a 1.2 GHz CPU, way faster than Apple's A4 processor. There is NO lag time when I access any part of the phone, and what also blew me away was that it had so many apps pre-installed, some of which I'd probably never use, but others which are deemed useful. I also love the Internet speed on this phone when it's on the data plan; it's so fast! I also love to just hold it in my hands; it's such a cool phone that I don't care about how big it is. I love how it's so thin and light.

My only major gripe about this phone, though, is the battery life. I would fully charge it about three times a day, only to have it run down to about half full after about 1.5 hours of nearly continuous use of the Internet and other data tasks. Another thing is the screen. It's a fingerprint magnet. But that's no big deal; if you have a polishing cloth, you can easily wipe the screen clean. Or just get a screen protector.

Overall, I'd rate this phone as a potential bestseller. This phone has really good cameras (both front and back) with very bright flash, HAS ADOBE FLASH PLAYER, and is so much faster! If there's anybody who wants a smartphone, I would totally recommend this phone.

Upvote 0
I got mine 2 days ago the only issue i have is rebuilding my contacts list from the lg data BB data gmail data etc but that is coming along nicely thecpicture filing is a little different but overall THIS THING IS GREAT
Last year my wife tried a captivate and it was a basketcase (I think it was a phone issue not a platform issue but we had nothing else to compare it to)
This phone rocks fast I can read the screen when surfingvitvis worlds better than my BB Bold 9000

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones