• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how much do you love you 8mp camera

That there is defo blurry! Do you get any clean shots? It is mighty odd, I can't say that I don't get the odd blurry ones... I think we all do, but on the whole its they are clear and nice. What are they like if you take them out side in daylight?

Have a look at these, taken a couple of months ago. No difference in this phone to my old C902 on outdoor shots. Don't like Vignette for close ups, prefer the SE on macro.

Picasa Web Albums - Suze - Sony vs Vignette

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Do you get any clean shots?

I do get the occasional clean shot. Mainly in good light.

Have a look at these, taken a couple of months ago. No difference in this phone to my old C902 on outdoor shots. Don't like Vignette for close ups, prefer the SE on macro.

Some of those look really crisp. Like what I get with my old SE K800i 3.2 MP. Not got anything like that on my X10 yet. :(:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones