• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How much extra would you pay for a phone with 32 GB of internal memory?

How much extra would you pay for an Android phone with 32 GB of internal memory?

• $5 to $50

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • $50 to $100

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • $100 to $200

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • More than $200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm happy enough with 256 MB internal user space that I wouldn't pay for more.

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
The poll isn't about size or weight (the Droid already weighs a lot more than the 32 GB iPhone), it's about how much would you pay for 32 GB in your Android phone. 32 GB fits on a single chip. Haven't you seen the internals of modern phones? It's even smaller than a microSD card.

You wouldn't pay up to $50 for 32 GB of internal storage? :eek: That's unbelievable to me, but I'll accept that's your opinion.

You know this is the exact same response I'd get if I was to post a poll at an Apple-biased forum about "how much they'd pay for an external storage slot in addition to the internal memory." :(

I guess I'll go over to howardforums where at least there's fans on every side instead of just one side.

Adios.

Upvote 0
The poll isn't about size or weight (the Droid already weighs a lot more than the 32 GB iPhone), it's about how much would you pay for 32 GB in your Android phone. 32 GB fits on a single chip. Haven't you seen the internals of modern phones? It's even smaller than a microSD card.

You wouldn't pay up to $50 for 32 GB of internal storage? :eek: That's unbelievable to me, but I'll accept that's your opinion.

You know this is the exact same response I'd get if I was to post a poll at an Apple-biased forum about "how much they'd pay for an external storage slot in addition to the internal memory." :(

I guess I'll go over to howardforums where at least there's fans on every side instead of just one side.

Adios.
cool story bro

Upvote 0
Not trying to bust your bubble, but your last choice on the poll is not correct for all Android Os phones. I think the G1 only has about 70ish MB internal memory.

Also, are you asking how much for the whole phone or how much extra for that much added to said phone ?

By the way my G1 has 54mb internal and 2.38GB avalible for apps.
Root and custom ROMs are the only way to go!!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones