1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How much is everyone paying for the Galaxy S4?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Poweranimals, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Android Enthusiast

That's a little odd. I'd consider calling them. I don't know why mine says May 30th cause that's ridiculous. I'll be looking around for a better deal. Keep in mind, the price doesn't include a $36 activation fee. They like to get you as much as they can.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. goonryan2005

goonryan2005 Newbie

$200 with a 2 year from AT&T

3. fam

fam Android Enthusiast

$0....Only because my work is paying for it ;P

4. sincarafan

sincarafan Well-Known Member

$629 on t-mobile...or $149 down $20 a month which is what I'm doing. I am still waiting on UPS to deliver it. Been on the darn truck since 9 am this morning.

5. Cherbstlcfd

Cherbstlcfd Lurker

My estimated shipping date was 4/29.....since Amazon says it still hasnt shipped, I decided to call them. They told me......wait for it....2-4 weeks. Oh well, Im in no hurry.

6. rickinhou

rickinhou Lurker

$168 from WalMarx (AT&T), w/ 2-yr renewal of my kid's line. He gets my S3.

7. Razaroth

Razaroth Lurker

Ordered my S4. 149.99$ plus tax, if you port in a new line to Sprint.

8. Okapdroid

Okapdroid Newbie

$480.39 which includes the deposit and taxes. $35 activation fee was waived and shipping was free (1 Business Day). I wish I could have paid only $149.99 + taxes but anyways I'm happy because my S4 was marked shipped today. :) I'm hoping I'll have it in my hands by the end-of-the-business day this Friday.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews