• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How much is this phone worth?

One of the devices was owned by someone before me but when I bought it it was in near perfect condition. I take care of my devices, it has lived in a case for nearly the whole time I have had it. It was dropped once but it was in a case at the time it happened and absolutely no damage occurred to the phone, the Insipio case did what it was supposed to do... protect the phone in question. The screen's glass is in perfect condition, very few scratches, etc.

The second Galaxy Nexus was owned by my brother, again that phone has lived in a case for the whole time he's owned it. Again, near perfect condition as well.

When I say "near perfect condition" I mean that obviously there's fingerprints, dust, etc. That kind of thing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones