• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how much is your bill a month?

$140 on vzw for 2 androids, unlimted data and texting on each, 1400min

hmmm I have 2 Droids and I am paying 150 -151 per month with unlimited data. I even have a military discount on my plan. This is after taxes and everything. Is yours before tax? Do you have insurance at all?

I wish mine were cheaper but, I haven't found a way to get it there yet.

Thanks,

-lance

Upvote 0
hmmm I have 2 Droids and I am paying 150 -151 per month with unlimited data. I even have a military discount on my plan. This is after taxes and everything. Is yours before tax? Do you have insurance at all?

I wish mine were cheaper but, I haven't found a way to get it there yet.

Thanks,

-lance

thats the base plan, its a promo, 119.99 for first line, 19.99 each additional line. all lines have unlim data/texts and share the 1400 min
add the ins, then take off my 17% corp discount, and its @ 140

Reactions: lance-tek
Upvote 0
thats the base plan, its a promo, 119.99 for first line, 19.99 each additional line. all lines have unlim data/texts and share the 1400 min
add the ins, then take off my 17% corp discount, and its @ 140

you have a better plan that I do too... I have a 700 min shared plan and I still pay more. I will have to research Verizon plans and see if I can get my bill down now... Of course I am heading overseas for a year so I will try to "pause/hold" my second line (and keep the wife's phone functional) while I am gone.

Anyway, thanks for the info. It really does help!

-lance

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones