• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how much is your total monthly cellular phone bill? (all lines/everything).

your total monthly cell. bill? (all lines, etc.). multiple choice.

• less then $100

Votes: 54 39.1%
  • $100 - $130

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • $130 - $160

Votes: 22 15.9%
  • $160 - $190

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • $190 +

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • 1 line

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • 2 lines

Votes: 20 14.5%
  • 3 lines

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • 4 lines

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • 5 lines +

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • no cellular phone (not sure why im on this site).

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • verizon suks.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • at and t suks.

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • t-mobile suks.

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • sprint suks.

Votes: 8 5.8%

• Total voters
I think you guys may have better access to wifi over there too, which would render unlimited data sort of useless. We are supposed to start doing tiered data plans here pretty soon, which may actually save some people some money.

Just got back from two weeks "over there" (UK, FR, NL) and they do in fact have more access to WiFi hotspots ... at least in the major metro areas. However the ones that would be discoverable provided access primarily through subscriptions their providers. If you wanted to connect ad hoc, it would cost you upwards of

Upvote 0
i think it was Philly that had more widespread WiFi throughout the city. I could be wrong. Maybe it was some other city like Seattle.

But it isn't all it's made out to be. With so many people on it at once, I bet it's slow and the signal is sketchy. It should be free in restaurants and coffee shops, but outside of that, I think that's where data plans should come in.

Upvote 0
verizon w/ droid 88 including taxes w/ 15% govt. discount
about to switch to ATT for the iphone 4. will probably cost the same or less.

You do realize that the iPhone has been left WAAAAY behind right? iOS4 was just Apple's attempt to catch up to Google and they still failed at playing catch up. Put that with the Droid X's hardware that is far better than iPhone 4.

What are you thinking? Were you drunk when you posted this? Did you lose a bad bet with a buddy???

Oh yeah, ~$350 a month, 2 Droid X's, 2 Droids, 1 dumb phone. 1400 Min a month, unlimited family text, and of course 4 data plans, insurance on the X's, and family roadside assistance.

Upvote 0
Sprint - 2 lines.

Everything data which includes:

1500 landline/roaming minutes.
Unlimited data
Unlimited sms
Unlimited mobile 2 mobile any carrier
Unlimited nights and weekends @ 7pm
Ulimited mms
Unlimited other stuff I don't use(sprint nav, sprint tv, bes, ptt etc)
Visual Voicemail

Also my loyalty perks:
Pick 5 - free calling to any number of my choice(including landlines)
$10/mo monthly recurring credit
FiMF(First incoming minute free)
FRee PAM(Phone as modem)

Pair that in with my 23% corp discount(Thankyou fiance!)

123.xx/monthly.

Upvote 0
Rogers in Canada (AT&T used to own shares in the company) I have a simple plan...no data plan as it's awfully expensive at $25 for only 500 MB. I'd get data plan if Rogers have this:

You can add unlimited data for $29.99

My monthly phone fee is around $40
-200 daytime minutes with unlimited evenings/weekends ($20)
-voicemail, caller display, early unlimited evenings starting at 6pm and 2500 texts ($5 when I renegotiated my contract)
-7.99 for hidden service/maintenace fee

Upvote 0
:eek: Wow thats out of control. At least they give you the option of not having a data plan with prices like that. I hope you have lots of wifi access.

If you get a smartphone that's subsidized by them, you sign a 3 years contract (longest term in the WORLD...yeah...) then you are required to get a data plan. One reason why I bought the Nexus One since I don't really need it. WIFI at home mostly XD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones