• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how much is your total monthly cellular phone bill? (all lines/everything).

your total monthly cell. bill? (all lines, etc.). multiple choice.

• less then $100

Votes: 54 39.1%
  • $100 - $130

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • $130 - $160

Votes: 22 15.9%
  • $160 - $190

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • $190 +

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • 1 line

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • 2 lines

Votes: 20 14.5%
  • 3 lines

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • 4 lines

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • 5 lines +

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • no cellular phone (not sure why im on this site).

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • verizon suks.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • at and t suks.

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • t-mobile suks.

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • sprint suks.

Votes: 8 5.8%

• Total voters
What's the difference between visual voicemail and voicemail?

Visual voicemail lets you see who called (number on screen) and click on that voicemail to stream it on your phone. I do believe it is actually data and not minutes that it uses. It is pretty nice because you can, at a glance, pick which voicemail you want to listen to first. You also don't have to go through annoying selections, listen to the menus, etc. That said, there are some plans that add an additional $5 for that feature. IMO that is too much to pay for something like this (unless you are getting a LOT of messages monthly). A buck or two is probably more reasonable IMO.

Reactions: Roze
Upvote 0
I guess I should update mine.

Verizon family plan with 3 Android phones.
1400 minutes shared (we use about 300 of these a month)
Unlimited calling to 10 numbers
Unlimited night and weekend minutes
Unlimited SMS and MMS
Unlimited data
Google voice number for each phone giving each phone unlimited minutes.
$159 + tax a month.

Work picks up $139 of that so we actually only pay $20 a month.

Upvote 0
gawd it just hit me how much 300 min is....10 min a day? in VM defense they offer 1200 for $40 unlimited for $60....but im broke as...

god bless google voice

Yeah, it all depends on what you do with your phone. I'm on the $25 plan, but I rarely use over 100mins of the 300(mostly just talking to my kid when he's not around), and other than that, with the unlimited data/text, it works out great. All depends on your needs.

Upvote 0
I pay for the following........Sprint 5 lines share 1500 landline minutes.....ANY mobile unlimited and free.....unlimited data and text.....

Got EVO for myself and wife........3 kids all got new 3g LG OPtimus ........2.2 froyo........

Along with 4g fees and insurance a total of 192.37...........that includes a 22% discount!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones