• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How Much Unsubsidized ???

shawheim_a

Android Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2009
i have an upgrade but im probably gonna buy this phone straight out. i have seen different prices different places. just curious to what Sprint is charging full price since i cant find the price on their site. BB has it at 600, Walmart said 550. anyone know anything more?

i have an upgrade but im probably gonna buy this phone straight out. i have seen different prices different places. just curious to what Sprint is charging full price since i cant find the price on their site. BB has it at 600, Walmart said 550. anyone know anything more?

Wirefly has the full retail price at $539.99. There probably won't be prices much lower than this because it is just like selling a Samsung computer at this point. The merchant doesn't get any subsidy.

Best Buy always bumps the retail over the Sprint price. I assume they will price-match though.

BTW, at around $550, tax really does enter into your calculations. No tax if you use Amazon Wireless, Wirefly, etc.

Upvote 0
I called Sprint I believe, last Thursday or Friday regarding the full retail of the Epic Touch and I was told $499.99.

Yes both of the Sprint stores around me that I called, said 499.99 today. Not bad if you ask me.

So next question, does anyone know if you are buying off contract if you have to order from the store and cant get one from them right away even if they have them?

That is what my store told me today, they said that they wont sell one to me, that I would have to order.

Upvote 0
I called Sprint I believe, last Thursday or Friday regarding the full retail of the Epic Touch and I was told $499.99.

Are you sure that you were clear which phone you were talking about. I checked Sprint's website and the Epic 4g is $499. I can see them confusing the Epic 4g and the Epic 4g Touch. I blame Sprint for their lack of creativity in the names of their phones.

The Dark One

Upvote 0
Are you sure that you were clear which phone you were talking about. I checked Sprint's website and the Epic 4g is $499. I can see them confusing the Epic 4g and the Epic 4g Touch. I blame Sprint for their lack of creativity in the names of their phones.

The Dark One

Yup...I'm sure. In fact, we spoke about the phone for a couple of minutes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones