1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How Much Unsubsidized ???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shawheim_a, Sep 11, 2011.

1. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Android Enthusiast

i have an upgrade but im probably gonna buy this phone straight out. i have seen different prices different places. just curious to what Sprint is charging full price since i cant find the price on their site. BB has it at 600, Walmart said 550. anyone know anything more?

2. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Android Expert

I wish I knew, I will be doing the same thing.

3. unplugged1

unplugged1 Android Enthusiast

Wirefly has the full retail price at $539.99. There probably won't be prices much lower than this because it is just like selling a Samsung computer at this point. The merchant doesn't get any subsidy.

Best Buy always bumps the retail over the Sprint price. I assume they will price-match though.

BTW, at around $550, tax really does enter into your calculations. No tax if you use Amazon Wireless, Wirefly, etc.

4. plmiller0905

plmiller0905 Well-Known Member

I called Sprint I believe, last Thursday or Friday regarding the full retail of the Epic Touch and I was told $499.99.

5. NewShockerGuy

NewShockerGuy Well-Known Member

Same here, damn this sucks... $500 for a phone is just crazy...arg.

It's time for an upgrade though via my HTC Hero...lol

-Nigel

6. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Android Expert

Yes both of the Sprint stores around me that I called, said 499.99 today. Not bad if you ask me.

So next question, does anyone know if you are buying off contract if you have to order from the store and cant get one from them right away even if they have them?

That is what my store told me today, they said that they wont sell one to me, that I would have to order.

7. jbsg02

jbsg02 Well-Known Member

I'm silver premier so I only qualify for the $75 discount, at $425, that is still way more than I'm going to pay

8. DarkMage619

DarkMage619 Newbie

Are you sure that you were clear which phone you were talking about. I checked Sprint's website and the Epic 4g is $499. I can see them confusing the Epic 4g and the Epic 4g Touch. I blame Sprint for their lack of creativity in the names of their phones.

The Dark One

9. plmiller0905

plmiller0905 Well-Known Member

Yup...I'm sure. In fact, we spoke about the phone for a couple of minutes.

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews