1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How strong is the vibrate?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MortySnerd, May 30, 2011.

1. MortySnerd

MortySnerd Lurker

I tried to play with the store unit today, but it was bolted so heavily to the display case I couldn't get a real good feel for how strongly it vibrates in one's pocket. I currently have a Charge that I absolutely cannot feel at all and miss 100% of my phone calls. I need to exchange it out, was thinking of the Inc 2.... can anyone comment?

2. sixteen2nd

sixteen2nd Lurker

I've had my Dinc2 for a few days. I haven't had a smartphone since a Palm Treo about 5 years ago so I'm not sure if this is the way the industry is going, but the vibrate on my Dinc2 is horrible! And as far as I can tell, there is no way to adjust it (except On or Off). There may be a 3rd-party app to adjust it's strength, but out of the box it is very weak.

I just tested it against my wife's iPhone 3GS and it is about the same, if that helps.

3. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Inc2 has the same vibrate as the Eris ... which isnt very good.

4. valorian

valorian Android Expert

I agree, the vibrate isn't very strong. The vibrate for phone calls seems to be stronger than for messages though.

5. Stealthman

Stealthman Android Enthusiast

It's decent, not strong but not weak. I can feel it in my pocket.

6. valorian

valorian Android Expert

This is a good point. I keep my phone in a holster. Not a fan of putting a phone in my pocket. I can see where being in you pocket you could feel the vibrate better.

7. fascinated

fascinated Well-Known Member

I pocket my phone and have no problem noticing the vibrate for calls. I came from a blackberry 9650 and this DINC 2 is better for vibrate. I used to miss calls all the time of the 9650 if I had it set on vibrate.

8. Lespaul20

Lespaul20 Member

I don't think it's any worse than what I came from. It's probably comparable to most devices.

9. mutato

mutato Newbie

I don't keep it in my pants pocket --more in my purse or coat pocket...and I can't feel it in my coat pocket and of course not in m purse. I do wish in general it was stronger.

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews