• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How the hell is this phone still not in stock anywhere?

Not a theory but fact. They are upgrading what stock they had in inventory before the hold to ship was instituted. I'm sure they are shipping as soon as repairs/upgrades are made to each handset already in Verizons inventory. You will see some shipping but not very quickly. I would much rather wait and get a better phone its worth it IMO. Its good HTC did this so quickly no one wants a wonky junk handset.

Dude, you are seriously wacky in the brain. Total nonsense. There are no phones in Verizon's inventory, and each delivery from HTC gets shipped out to customers as soon as they hit the ground. Fact.

Upvote 0
I really feel like this phone was rushed to the market. I've never seen a product launch this bad before...
I know I'm a little late to the game, but I'm going to have to disagree with you. At the store (5/13), I was told that I should have my phone by 6/1. I was told I *might* have it earlier, but it's looking like I'll get it right around 6/1. Even if sales people told you you'd probably have it in a few days or a week, you quickly found out that wasn't going to be the case from forums such as this one. You can't justify getting pissy when the phone comes when they say it will come and not earlier. It sucks waiting, and I'm impatient, too, but in a month you'll forget this frustration, and you'll be happy you have such a sweet phone.
/end rant.

Upvote 0
Dude, you are seriously wacky in the brain. Total nonsense. There are no phones in Verizon's inventory, and each delivery from HTC gets shipped out to customers as soon as they hit the ground. Fact.

He is tolling trying to piss everyone off because he is envious. I already reported him and got in trouble for it so I'm done with trying to fend off 12 year olds for everyones sake.

All you can do is stop bumping it and maybe will have to go to bed soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones