• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to add music from your computer

bimm3rb0y

Nov 17, 2009
hello all. i've been trying to add music to my droid by dragging my music files into the micro sd card by plugging my droid via usb cable. when i try to open my music player it shows that there are no music files. is there a specific folder i should put the music files in?

the music from yo comp is "protected files" try addin anything that isnt protected & it'll wk fine, its total BS, I'm tryin 2 fig out how to get by this, dbl twist DID NOT wk, every thinks it wks but it only wks for files u bought off itunes, it showed the protected songs on my droid but they didnt play. i need to find an mp3 converter program & so do u. the best i could come up with so far is this utube convertor program that takes any video & converts it 2 an mp3 which goes on the droid fine, its good 4 new music cuz utube got everything on it but i want my music from my pc on my droid as well & that utube thing takes way 2 long, let me know if u fig it out

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones