1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support how to add music from your computer

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bimm3rb0y, Nov 17, 2009.

1. bimm3rb0y

bimm3rb0y Active Member

Nov 17, 2009
    hello all. i've been trying to add music to my droid by dragging my music files into the micro sd card by plugging my droid via usb cable. when i try to open my music player it shows that there are no music files. is there a specific folder i should put the music files in?

Advertisement

2. r00n

r00n Guest

What kind of files are you dragging around? MP3 or something?

3. dja1980

dja1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Insurance
    Sycamore, IL
    You can copy/past from the file location on your computer to the "Music" folder on your Droid. Or, you can you a program with the Sync feature such as Windows Media Player.

4. jony317

jony317 Member

Nov 19, 2009
    the music from yo comp is "protected files" try addin anything that isnt protected & it'll wk fine, its total BS, I'm tryin 2 fig out how to get by this, dbl twist DID NOT wk, every thinks it wks but it only wks for files u bought off itunes, it showed the protected songs on my droid but they didnt play. i need to find an mp3 converter program & so do u. the best i could come up with so far is this utube convertor program that takes any video & converts it 2 an mp3 which goes on the droid fine, its good 4 new music cuz utube got everything on it but i want my music from my pc on my droid as well & that utube thing takes way 2 long, let me know if u fig it out