1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to add wifi/bluetooth icons to home page

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by emillwar, Dec 18, 2013.

1. emillwar

emillwar Lurker

Hi everyone...I just go my LG G2 phone and I can't seem to find out how to place a Bluetooth or wifi icon on the home page. I like quick access when I'm in my car for the Bluetooth and don't want to have to go through the settings. I'd rather just see the icon and click on it. Can anyone help?

I apologize if this has been answered. I've spent the last 20 minutes searching but didn't find anything.

Thanks so much!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LinkError404

LinkError404 Well-Known Member

Without downloading an app there isn't a way inside the phone to make a shortcut on the home screens. But in the notification bar at the top there are many toggles that can be edited and arranged to your liking.

emillwar likes this.
  3. Klotar

Klotar Well-Known Member

emillwar likes this.
  4. stef7

stef7 Android Expert

Clean Widgets is not free, but, there are plenty that are. I think if someone types in ____ Toggle Widget where ______ is the thing you want to control, or Toggle Widgets, or the like, they can get something that foots the bill and is free.

5. emillwar

emillwar Lurker

Thanks very much! I appreciate it!

LG G2 Forum

The LG G2 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews