• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to attach adhesive mount to phone

KathyJM

Jan 16, 2012
UK
I have bought a mount system to attach my phone to my bicycle. The mount sticks to the back of the phone or its case. However the instructions state it must be applied to a hard, rigid surface.
All the available cases/covers for my phone are either silicone or leather-ish. I don't want to stick the mount to the phone itself.
Any ideas? Is there maybe a sticker of some sort that will adhere to the case, that the mount will then attach to?

I have bought a mount system to attach my phone to my bicycle. The mount sticks to the back of the phone or its case. However the instructions state it must be applied to a hard, rigid surface.
All the available cases/covers for my phone are either silicone or leather-ish. I don't want to stick the mount to the phone itself.
Any ideas? Is there maybe a sticker of some sort that will adhere to the case, that the mount will then attach to?
something like that will usually come with the mount. if none is provided, i would just use the case.....as long as the case is flat where the glue to the adhesive can stick to i think you should be fine.

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones