• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to automatically print emails from mobile

OM2

Android Enthusiast
Jun 12, 2010
I've searched loads and can't find.
I want specific emails (not all) to be automatically printed.

Is there an app that allows this?
This seems like such an easy thing to do.
I can't find anything in the app store - maybe I'm searching for the wrong term?

Thanks.

I can't find anything in the app store - maybe I'm searching for the wrong term?

Thanks.
to automatically print? never heard of such a thing. i can print off of my phone especially emails. but never automatically. my computer can't even do that.

Reactions: Dannydet and mikedt
Upvote 0

Thanks.

My first thoughts are, do you always have a printer connected to your phone?

I know Android and certain apps can support network connected printers over WiFi, but that's about it.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Oh, damn
This, I assumed would be a very easy task.
YES: I would make it so that the printer was connected via Wifi or Bluetooth.

@ocnbrze There are many programs that automatically print. You can get 3rd party external apps. Or you can do from Outlook or Firebird. I don't want to have a laptop turned on and connected just for the purpose of printing emails.

Reactions: mikedt and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones