1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to capture screenshot in SGS2?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fonduekid, May 7, 2012.

1. fonduekid

fonduekid Member

I remember someone somewhere mentioned the key combination for taking screenshot.. but I just forgot what the keys are and now I just can't recollect... though vaguely remember its got something to do with the vol / home and power keys.. :(

Can someone please tell me the key combination for the screenshot on the SGS2?

Is it vol up + home + power?

Thanks in advance.. Cheers.

2. barrettS2

barrettS2 Newbie

home key + power was the way to do it... can't do it since i upgraded to ICS... that's the only negative change i've noticed since upgrading to ICS

3. fonduekid

fonduekid Member

Well that was some time back..

Recently someone told me the key combination and I tried it and it worked.. but just can't recollect the combination now! :mad::mad:

Anyway, I'm checking / trying to think.. will get back if I figure out. If someone else knows, please post the info here.. :) Thanks again.

4. fonduekid

fonduekid Member

Alright... managed to recollect the friend who told me the key combo before and asked him again :)

Here it is: Power+Volume Down - to be pressed simultaneously and the screenshot will be captured. :)

Cheers..

5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

ICS *hold* power + volume down together for a few seconds. If you let go the pic won't get taken. I had the same issue. Thought I lost ability to screen capture after upgrading from gingerbread.

linuxrich likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews