• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Change App/Widget Size and/or Direction?

lohryx5

Lurker
Jun 10, 2010
I'm having trouble resizing a couple of widgets in Launcher Pro. I've set up a couple of Contact Quick Tasks for a few people I contact frequently. However, the widget takes up a huge amount of space on the screen (4x4?). In the stock Home settings, I can resize these quick task shortcuts to take up the same size as just one regular app icon (1x1) without any problem.

Also, in the stock Home my social networking and news widgets are displayed in long horizontal bars, but in Launcher Pro they take up the same big space as the contact quick task I've tried setting.

In both cases, I've tried the long press method to get the resizing bars but nothing. Appreciate any help or insight into this.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones