1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Tips How to change clock widget in HTC sense?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by i.have.droid, Jul 6, 2010.

1. i.have.droid

i.have.droid Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2010
    I just am not into the look of the default clock, but can not find anywhere to change it. Is this possible or do I need another app?

Advertisement

2. OhioGuy89

OhioGuy89 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Male
    Ohio
    To delete anything on any of your screens tap and press and hold whatever you want to delete, then a 'Remove' button should appear at the bottom - drag it down there. Then to add another clock, click the '+' button on the bottom right, select 'Widget', then 'Clock' (w/ HTC belowe it). There are 12 different types of clocks to choose from. You can also download other clock apps.

i.have.droid likes this.
  3. i.have.droid

i.have.droid Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2010
    Yeah, I just did what you said and did not like the look of any of the 12. I want somethintg more digital, and I like the weather integrated into it a lot. Is there any other widget out there I should check out that does those things?

4. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    QA Engineer
    San Diego, CA.

Beautiful Widgets is similar but offers skins to the clock and has some weather animations but still not as cool as the weather/clock widget that HTC made. That is the only other one that I know of to at least offer weather with a clock.

5. Brent Pierce

Brent Pierce Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Video Producer
    Lubbock, Tx
    +1 for Beautiful Widgets.
    It has alot of customizable attributes. Font, color, size, weather graphics, etc.

6. ladyc0524

ladyc0524 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    I also have Beautiful Widgets and absolutely love it!! The stock HTC clock widget is just too big to me..

Tags: