• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to change icons for folders

gatorbri

Apr 30, 2010
If you are still using the Sense UI, is there a way to change the icons on Folders? For example I want to have a folder with a bunch of direct dials in it and would like an appropriate picture for it, like a little telephone or something.

Is this possible, and if so, how? Thanks!

I cannot get AnyCut to work at all. I've reinstalled numerous times but no success. For example, trying to create a direct dial shortcut simply results in a blank screen that says something like 'No Contacts Found'. Trying to edit existing shortcuts just sits there.

I'm afraid to try BetterCut because I've gotten the impression it's just an extended form of AnyCut and then I'll have a paid app that doesn't work (which will irritate me more than a free app that doesn't work).

Any advice or suggestions?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones