• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how to change my phone number in google latitude?

albertoherna

May 19, 2011
hi! I need to know how to change my registered phone number in google latitude? I had a boost mobile cell phone, and accidentally I broke it, and you know this phone company don't use phone chips, so I bought a new android comet from t-Mobil, but I don't know to change my phone number registered in Google latitude, can some one help me? if you can please explain to me the step one by one I'm new on this OK?
sorry about my English!
:thinking:

? sorry about my English I know is very limited, what I try to said is; i have another phone number but when I started whit Google latitude I register my old phone number, but know I want to replace the number in latitude for this new number ok? I hope this can be clear enough to get some help, thank you!

Upvote 0
? sorry about my English I know is very limited, what I try to said is; i have another phone number but when I started whit Google latitude I register my old phone number, but now I want to replace the old phone number in latitude for this new number ok? I hope this can be clear enough to get some help, thank you! a lot for your help sitlet, I know this is my fault because maybe I'm not clear enough

Upvote 0
Hi!

a few days ago I change my phone number, and I need to know how can I replace my old phone number in Google latitude for this new phone number, if you can help me, please; clarify where I do these changes in my phone or my latitude account from my computer thank you!
I have an android phone t-Mobil comet

sorry about my English I know is very limited!

Upvote 0
Have you signed into your latitude account from a pc and tried changing the number there?

yes I try make this changes from my latitude account, but I don't see any option to replace the registered old phone number, the blackberry phone have the option to replace the registered phone number, but I don't know why android don't have this option?

if you know how to replace the number from latitude account using a pc, please let me know OK? tank's

sorry about my English I know is very limited!

Upvote 0
I want replace my register phone number in my google latitude account, when I sign into google latitude about 2 years ago I registered my old phone number, to be tracked, now I have a different phone number and I want to replace the old number for this new number, I have a t- Mobil comet with android if some body know how to do it; please let me know, or if you know where can I find the answer please let me know too OK? thank you!

Upvote 0
Reactions: ninja_reject
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones