• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to change network name on Android 7?

I don't know why they do it, I bought some Li Ion AA batteries from China which claimed 2500mAh. Panasonic has never achieved more than 1000. So I questioned it and did a test discharging them in a torch. Turned out they were 300mAh, an eight of what was advertised. As soon as I complained, 100% refund, keep it, they know it's crap, presumably some people just throw them away. You'd think the bad feedback on Ebay would get them shut down. I bought a 2TB USB memory stick that was only 250GB. When you wrote the 251st GB, it overwrote the 1st one. And he thought I wouldn't test it first by filling it with films....

But I like my £30 Android 7 VKWorld Mix Plus.

Why do you not want to use Windows? Does it grass you off to the government?

Actually it's simpler than that, if I bought a Windows PC in China, it only works in Chinese. Unless I either pay an $100 upgrade package, or i download an English version of Windows from Pirate Bay. Which I won't do. So I'm using Macs, Linux, and Android devices now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones