• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to charge zero lemon with external charger

Basically, there are 2 types of wall chargers for Note 2 standard battery. With one the battery will be sticking out, and that's the one which doesn't work with ZL. With the other one, the whole battery is inside of charger cavity and it should actually work with ZL. I don't have any links, but the one Anker offers as part of 2xbattery sales has the right now: Amazon.com: Anker

Upvote 0
I have the Anker. The first one my ZL battery fit extremely loose in it. They replaced the charger with another that does the exact same thing. When the battery is in the charger I have to wrap a rubberband around it for it to stay in the charger.

Also, the light on the charger is supposed to turn blue once battery is fully charged; red when it isn't and off when there's no battery in it.
The pic shows mine is blue but there's no battery in the charger.
I didn't feel like being bothered contacting the company again.

20130522_105050_zps874820be.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones