1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

How to check your voicemail from pc?

Discussion in 'Virgin Mobile' started by retromind, Dec 15, 2011.

1. retromind

retromind Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hi, i am going on vacation out of the US, so i was wondering if you can check your voicemail on vm website.

Also, can you read texts or send online? i think there's a way but i never tried it.

Advertisement

2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

Jun 13, 2011
    Female
    Annoying my X-Husband
    Hanover Park, IL
    The best way to check your VM voicemail is from a landline (this way it does not use your minutes). Call your phone and wait till you hear the voicemail greeting and then press the # key. Follow the voice prompts from there to retrieve your messages.

As for your second question, I'm not understanding what it is that you want. Could you be a bit more clear please?

3. tli

tli Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    You can send via many different online options. The easiest and probably most accessible is via Google SMS through:

Gmail SMS

and/or

Google Voice SMS

There are many other online options for sending SMS--just do a Google search.

There is no online/remote means, that I'm aware of, to reading SMS messages that were sent to your VM phone.

[Edit] There is a way to reading your SMS; if your SMS Client allows auto-forwarding of your incoming messages to another mobile phone and/or email address, and you must leave your VM phone powered on and plugged in at home throughout the duration of your vacation abroad.[/Edit]

Should be the * key I believe.