• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to configure LauncherPro?

phositadc

Mar 18, 2010
Just installed 4.4 from the Market. How do you set this thing up? I see that when I hit home I have the option of using it, but I don't see how to actually get into any settings or configuration interface (to choose the number of home screens, etc.).

I don't have a LauncherPro icon in my app drawer, which seems to be the problem.

Any thoughts?

i setted home button to automatically run with senes, how do i change it back to launchepro or just give me both options_

?

thanks 4ur time
Download home switcher, or go into settings, applications, and clear the defaults from HTC sense. Once you hit the home button again it will give you the option to choose sense or launcher pro. I like launcher so much better than sense, much more customizable

Upvote 0
Also, do yourself a favor and run LP over a "clean" Sense profile (black background, no app icons or widgets). My installation ran noticably faster and smoother after doing that.

You can save your current Sense profile if you want to switch back, although I personally haven't found a reason to revert back to Sense.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones