• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to connect tablet to wifi broadband?

brendan1985

Lurker
Apr 17, 2012
I am using a Chinese OEM/ODM android 4.0 tablet and need to connect via WiFi not 3G.

I am living in China and my home internet using Broadband, so when connecting via PC I must log in via Broadband and then connect to the Wifi, however when using my tablet I cannot access the broadband options.

On forums I can only find information to connect broadband 3G, however I do not want 3G since I will be using WiFi.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. please note I live in Shenzhen, China which as you may or may not know is a electronics swimming pool (Hua Qiang Bei, look it up) whoever solves my problems first may connect with me for future help, if needed. :) Which means I'll send you a tablet/ any electronic products you want at cost, just for helping me. (please note this is not a sales pitch .. lol)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones