1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to connect wifi on Galaxy ace

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by raccoon19, Dec 28, 2012.

1. raccoon19

raccoon19 Newbie

I have only had the phone for a week or so and never been able to use the wifi. Whenever I connect to it the words come up to say "connecting" then I put in my password and then click ok. The password is remembered but then it just disconnects from the router.
    My router is a Belkin b96 duel band. I have read and tried as much as I can on these forums and nothing worked.
    So what I have done is go into my router setting and opened a cafe style guest account with its own password. This still allows my own computer to run and also I can allow guests in the house to let them use their phones, ipads and other things without having to give them my correct password. I can also control what sites they can go to so no nasties there.
    I hope this might help anyone out there who is still having a problem connecting onto the net with wifi on their own galaxy ace.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lynnwilliam

lynnwilliam Well-Known Member

Install the app called "Wifi fixer" with your cellular data. This will solve all the problems of the wifi.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews