1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jhonmaul, Aug 6, 2010.

1. jhonmaul

jhonmaul Lurker

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to convert Outlook emails or contacts (PST to NSF) to the Lotus Notes 8?

Thanks

John

Hachib likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hi John

I will suggest you to use Outlook to Notes Software to convert Outlook (.pst) to Lotus Notes (.nsf). PST to NSF converter software is easy & quick to Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes.

I have used this tool a week ago and able to convert all my MS Outlook email folders (Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, Outbox, Deleted Items), email properties (to, cc, bcc, attachments, sent & received dates), calendar, tasks, contacts to Lotus Notes. You can Download the software from the following site: Outlook to Lotus Notes Conversion to Convert Outlook to Lotus for PST to NSF, PST to NSF Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes Conversion SysTools

PST to NSF rocks!!!! Hope you will also get the best results. All the BEST!!!!!

Richard Baan
    Computer Administration Head
    Technofy Pvt. Ltd.
    Madrid

Hachib likes this.
  3. jordon47203

jordon47203 Lurker

Out of curiosity is there a way to get Lotus Notes mail on our eris?

Hachib likes this.
  4. markjohnson84

markjohnson84 Lurker

I am using SysTools Outlook to Notes Migration software tool. this software is perfectly working in my Laptop without any error. it really help me out in conversion of my Microsoft Outlook data into Lotus Notes domino server.
    I suggest you to try this SysTools Outlook to Lotus Notes software, it will definitely help you in converting your pst file into nsf file.:)

For More Info: convertpsttonsf.co.uk

Hachib likes this.
  5. To convert Outlook PST to Lotus Notes NSF, use a third party conversion tool, Softaken Outlook to Lotus Notes Converter gives data accuracy and security. At the time of conversion, entire data should be migrated containing original properties. Various tools are available for conversion task but the preservation of all original properties, attachments, read/unread status, etc is supported by only reliable PST to NSF converter product.

#5 GreysonWilliams, May 23, 2019
    Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Hachib likes this.
  6. Markdc

Markdc Lurker

Hi,
    You can use the PST to NSF Converter Tool by MailConverterTools
    With this tool, you can perform easy and effective conversion in Lotus Notes 8. All the emails with all the attachments will be saved.
    Users can also rename the resultant files also.

Hachib likes this.
  7. Anni braun

Anni braun Lurker

Hi Johnmaul, I want to suggest that when you use an IMAP account (or sign up for a large one like at Outlook.com or Gmail), then you can configure that account in both Lotus Notes and Outlook and move all your messages to that account in Outlook so it will sync to Notes.

Once everything is in Notes, you can opt to continue with that IMAP account or copy everything out of it and remove it and continue with your own account.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews