1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to cure the indulge from getting slow? PLEASE HELP.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Heavyweightgd6, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Heavyweightgd6

Heavyweightgd6 Android Enthusiast

I'd like to know who else has an issue with their phone annoyingly slowing down while using 4g to surf? Its fast at first but after a while it gets super slow and loading times become tedious. Im rooted and running basix, electric sheep kernel and I even have setcpu... I often find myself going into the task manager and clearing the memory but even at some point that stops working... Im not sure if it can be a browser issue, the browser I use is Dolphin HD. I even used 1200max overclocking settings with setcpu an had it on "performance"

So can anyone give a tip or two to kind of control the slowing down issue? I also wonder if anyone has a good setting for using setcpu. I would really appreciate anything at this point... Im ready to get a new indulge but im afraid i'll be going through the same thing with that one.

2. plasticarmyman

plasticarmyman Android Expert

V6 supercharger and setcpu

Heavyweightgd6 likes this.
  3. Heavyweightgd6

Heavyweightgd6 Android Enthusiast

Damn it! I used the v6 charger with setcpu, now im stuck in a bootanimation... I didnt back up my contacts smh.

Samsung Galaxy Indulge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Indulge release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews