• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to deal with different cameras?

Hello.

I didn't find any questions like this on the forum, sorry if anyone has already asked.

I am developing an application for Android, using Android Studio. I need to capture the RGB of the image obtained by the user's camera, but I realized that different cameras have a different RGB from the captured images, even for the same objects and photographed with the same lighting and angle. I found some calibration methods, but it is necessary to take several photos with the camera to obtain the calibration parameters. As it is impractical to do this for all existing cell phones, I would like to know if anyone knows any solution or content that can help me obtain this user's cell data and make this adjustment.

Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones