1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support How to delete contacts on my Mini Pro

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by marieke, Oct 22, 2010.

1. marieke

marieke New Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Hey guys,

Is there anyone out there who can tell me how I can multi delete contacts on my mini pro? Just bought the phone... and it seems all lovely:eek:

To imports my contacts from my sim wasn't that difficult.
    So I cannot use my outlook to copy my contact or email.. shit but that couldn't stop me buying this phone .... but

That I connect to my google account and I get loads of numbers without names, email adresses (that I used in a far past)... and (multi)doubled loads of my contacts... doesn't make me happy...:(

It will take me an year to delete every contact one by one. Is there an application or a way that I can delete all the contacts that shouldn't be there?

Thanks for your help!!!!

Advertisement

2. ison_machine

ison_machine Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Singapore
    I got the same problem too when i got the phone few months ago. It automatically syncs your contacts from sim then from your google account at first time use. it is really hard/impossible to abort this when it started syncing your contacts.

here is what i did.
    First, disable auto-sync. Settings> Data synchronization > Auto-sync
    Next, download from the android market, "contact remover" app.
    this app allows you to remove multiple contacts. just be patient with the scrolling. :)

3. sicctt

sicctt Member

Oct 23, 2010
    this is what i did

Go to Settings, Aplications, Manage Applications, Contacts Storage, Clear Data