1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to delete Hotmail emails from Server...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kapoorjs, Sep 23, 2014.

1. kapoorjs

kapoorjs Lurker

Hi, I have LG G2 phone. I can delete hotmail emails from the phone and can read the new emails without issues. Though, when I delete the emails from my phone, they are not deleted from the actual hotmail account. It's really a pain to delete all of those emails from outlook again when I login to hotmail account from computer. Does anybody know how to delete the emails from server itself when they are deleted from the Phone.? I would appreciate if anybody can share any fix for this issue. Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Android Expert

Are you using the stock email app? There are lots of alternatives like K-9 and Aqua.

3. kapoorjs

kapoorjs Lurker

No, I am not. I am using delivered email App which lets you connect with all kind of various emails.

4. jikhead

jikhead Android Expert

You have to setup your Hotmail account as an IMAP email account. It sounds like you chose POP3. Just go download and use the Outlook.com app and avoid this issue all together.

5. kapoorjs

kapoorjs Lurker

Thanks for the Hint Jikhead, I was able to finally fix it. Folloing is what I did

If your email app doesn

belledee likes this.

LG G2 Forum

The LG G2 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews