• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to delete Internet saved pages

Mindcircus

Lurker
Jun 6, 2012
Hi!

Is there a way to delete the Internet pages that were saved for offline reading? Onde saved, they appear under the tab 'Saved Pages' but there is no option to delete them, so I'm wondering how do I get rid of them.

I already tried to clear all Internet data under Settings > Applications > All > Internet > Clear data. Everything was cleared except the saved pages.
This seems like a rather trivial feature that should be available somewhere...

Hi!

Is there a way to delete the Internet pages that were saved for offline reading? Onde saved, they appear under the tab 'Saved Pages' but there is no option to delete them, so I'm wondering how do I get rid of them.

I already tried to clear all Internet data under Settings > Applications > All > Internet > Clear data. Everything was cleared except the saved pages.
At the Saved Pages screen, tap and hold on each entry and choose the delete option.

Upvote 0
Hi!

yes, for me I would like to know how to delete save page,cos there's no option to delete.I hope I can get answer as soon as.thx for everyone for supporting.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones