• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to delete message contact log S3

V

Veronica Crouch

Lots of Samsung S3 users have asked this question but no one has found a solution.
In message app under the messages I want to keep is a long list of contacts that were messages I received or sent out. The threads have been deleted but just the name or number of contact remains. Some of these are not in my contact list some are. I have deleted logs in my phone app. I have tried History eraser but it does not list " logs" or message history only the content of messages.I have call log monitor but this is for call logs not message logs. Basically I have read every forum and tried every suggestion but my message log history gets longer. I have JB 4.1.2 running. Surely some of you have found a way to delete these pesky contacts from messages?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones