• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to delete phone favorites

mrteeth

May 3, 2012
Does anyone know how to delete your phone favorites? I know I didn't designate them as 'favorites'. All the sudden, my dad's doctor is on there along with a co-worker I've not talked to in 2 years. How can I remove them? Top tabs are labeled:

Dialer
Recent
Favorites

I have 3 black and white picture boxes in favorites. What can I do to delete those? If I long press, I call them (which I dont want to do). If I go to menu, there's no settings on how to remove them.

It's the oddest thing...

To remove a contact from your favorites.
Touch the Phone or People icon.
Touch Favorite in the upper right.
Select the Contact you wish to remove by touching their picture.
When the Contacts profile opens, touch the star in the upper right corner to remove them from the Favorites list. (Touch the star on a new Contact profile to add them to Favorite.)

Hope this help.
SgtJohn

Upvote 0
To remove a contact from your favorites.
Touch the Phone or People icon.
Touch Favorite in the upper right.
Select the Contact you wish to remove by touching their picture.
When the Contacts profile opens, touch the star in the upper right corner to remove them from the Favorites list. (Touch the star on a new Contact profile to add them to Favorite.)

Hope this help.
SgtJohn

I didn't see the "Star" option. Thank you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones