1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

how to delete pictures ? synked with picasa or FB. ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Storkraft, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Storkraft

Storkraft Lurker

i would like to delete some pictures from my phone.
    some from when it was synked with my picasa. and some from i synked wiht facebook. and some how got all my friends pictures on my phone.

i have closed bouth synks.

but cant delete the pictures. (all with FB and picasa logo)

i have also tryed wiht solid exploror. but cant even find them.
    nothing in the FB folder. and no Picasa folder. so where are they ?

How to delete those pictures ?????

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Go into apps and open up gallery. Click wipe data.

The pics might be saved to your google plus account. Took me a while to find this out. Very aggravating.

Hope this helps.

3. Storkraft

Storkraft Lurker

well i went into programs list. i asumed thats what you ment.
    (my phone is in danish so i translate some)
    and i cleared some data.

i then went into the galley again. and first seemed empty. but then it was loading them again. all exept the facebook pictures. so thats nice. i realy dident want them on my phone. but i still have like 200 picase pictures. i dont want on it.

its wery strange to me when i dont get a option to delete. i can share it with alot of place but not the garbage.

well enyway thanks fo rgetting the FB pics off.

4. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Yeah its under settings/apps swipe to the right to "all". Scroll down to gallery and click the option to wipe data.

They will keep loading until you turn sync off in your Google account in settings.

Once you wipe the data for gallery and turn the sync off they wont come back. ;)

If you want to delete the pictures completely. then go into your Google plus account and go into your albums. There you will find the pictures that keeps syncing to your phone.

5. Storkraft

Storkraft Lurker

in my google+ on my phone i logged in i then had to accept that google+ got connected to picasa before i could go eny furhter. i dident.

i have tryed canceling my google+ account couldent realy do that either.
    and cant delete the pictures from my phone?? something is realy wrong here GOOGLE !!!!

and when trying to delete my google+ account it seemed like i would delete my google account ???? wtf.. but i went ahaead enyway. getting angry..
    and it was aperently just the public account. so thats nice. so i still have my gmail....
    puhh..... but then how to ever delete those pictures ?

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews