• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to disable ALL vibration?

I unchecked vibration under Sound settings and Language & Input settings but I still get vibration during certain actions. Such examples are when I long press anything on the home screen and Google voice search. Anyone have a tip?

Thanks!

That is odd when it is turned off in those said settings, for me, I only have it when unlocking the slide lock screen. Have you rebooted the phone after turning it all off and trying it then?

yw! :)

Upvote 0
So when you long press on home screen in a blank area to bring up "wallpaper" options it vibrates? And this is after you go to setting> sound> system uncheck all but dialer touch tones?

I don't get vibration when long pressing a blank area to bring up wallpaper options. I get it when I click on any icon/widget like the analog clock widget.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones