1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to do a factor Reset

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bennyscuba, Aug 20, 2012.

1. bennyscuba

bennyscuba Lurker

Hello,

I got this over the weekend from BestBuy - first tablet I bought. I'm (at least at this points) thinking tablets aren't for me - I mainly want to use it take notes in meetings and while I think I the text input is great I the interface kind of cumbersome and not entirely conducive to saving different meeting notes...

Anyway, I want to return this to BestBuy and wipe all my personal info from it. How does one do that on the note?

Thanks,

bg

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. haris163

haris163 Well-Known Member

Have you looked into Settings->Backup & Reset (under personal)? BTW, what didn't you like exactly about the note taking process? There are alternative apps in the market that meet most needs.

3. bennyscuba

bennyscuba Lurker

thanks - just wanted to make sure that this will wipe clean...

i'm still on the fence. Part of it is i don't have a need for a tablet aside for as an electronic notebook (if i had a public transit commute it'd be different - but since i now drive to work don't really have a time to consume media). So text needs to be pretty good for me. And while i like the input - i think the savings and organization component isn't the best.

i ideally want to something that would sync up seamlessly with my desktop - something like evernote is great but it doesn't seem like you can use the stylus in evernote (skitch isn't the right tool). Is there something as slick evernote that has the stylus functionality?