• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to download from the web sony ericsson x10 xperia.

how do you change the settings to be able to download stuff straight from the web? The user guide says go to settings then applications then tap unknown sources or something...but all it says is manage applications which thers no option & development...I'm at a loss..I tried to download something & it says something like your phone is set to blah blah blah not allow web downloads. Idk help!

Hello there, I noticed your query had gone unanswered. The ability to download from unknown sources has been blocked by some carriers - the main one is AT&T.

If you can confirm who you are with, where the phone was purchased and what version of Android you are on then hopefully someone can try to help if you still need it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones