• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to download incompatible apps on Google Play

Download market helper from xda. Change your phone to say its a HTC one X+ and then goto google dashboard on pc (https://google.com/dashboard) and make sure your "HTC One X+" shows up :) continue to play store on computer DL your game (itll be free since you already paid) and set it to download to your "new" phone and the dl will come to this phone.

Upvote 0
Didn't work /:

It didn't work because it's giving you instructions on how to get it to work on your phone, not download it.

If you want to download the game, get xposed framework. Install it. Then install the MoDoCo mod. In the MoDoCo mod select "google" and check "Prevent app disabling".Then, Reboot. This will allow you to get any app on the market, even if it's not compatible.

Then, follow the instructions in the link I gave you to be able to install & play the game.

Upvote 0
It didn't work because it's giving you instructions on how to get it to work on your phone, not download it.

If you want to download the game, get xposed framework. Install it. Then install the MoDoCo mod. In the MoDoCo mod select "google" and check "Prevent app disabling".Then, Reboot. This will allow you to get any app on the market, even if it's not compatible.

Then, follow the instructions in the link I gave you to be able to install & play the game.

This is what I wanted! Thanks man!

Upvote 0
Hey everyone. I bought Modern Combat 3 about a year ago and to my dismay it's incompatible. What do I have to edit on my build.prop in order to download it?

You can always sideload the apk from a compatible phone.

How are app incompatible? You have the same specs as an S3? Google angers me sometimes.

The S3 has 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Krait processor with 2.0 GB of RAM
The Avid 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 with 1.0 GB of RAM

Reactions: DjSidEShoW
Upvote 0
Still didn't work :(

Attachments

• 1374185331690.jpg
    1374185331690.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0
Download market helper from xda. Change your phone to say its a HTC one X+ and then goto google dashboard on pc (https://google.com/dashboard) and make sure your "HTC One X+" shows up :) continue to play store on computer DL your game (itll be free since you already paid) and set it to download to your "new" phone and the dl will come to this phone.

I will try your method right now :)

Nvm I don't have PC access right now :/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones