• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to download market apps onto computer?

I just got my first Android phone a few days ago which is a Huawei Ideos U8150 and due to complications with my internet I've been unable to connect it to my wi-fi but I'll leave that to another forum.

So I was wondering if there is a way I can download an app from the android market on to my computer and then transfer it onto my phone via USB data cable?

Not really sure which country you are from(some countries don't have access to the android market from what I've heard), however, there isn't any way that you can download apps from the market to your pc and then install on your phone later. If your phone has any type of 3g or 4g data plan access, you can just either download the apps directly on your phone by either going to the android market app or the android market website www.market.android.com Also, if you wanted to do this from your pc wirelessly to your phone, you can also log onto the market site from your pc, and download the apps to your phone as long as you have a data plan and can connect to the internet from your phone. To do this, make sure that you are logged into the google talk app on your phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones