1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support How to easily find and install an app for kyros 7015

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SickSquirrel, Jun 18, 2011.

1. SickSquirrel

SickSquirrel Member

Aug 15, 2010
    New Bedford MA
    I am looking for the ANDROID MARKET app for my kyros so I can download the APPSINSTALLER. When I try to download it from the web, the error is my device isn't listed. I can't figure out how to remove the device listed and add my kyros. The link I found in a forum is dead. Research says I need the ANDROID MARKET app.

I bought an app on SD card but without the AppsInstaller, I'm out $50.

BTW, I don't want to ROOT my kyros. Rooting just gives me the heebie jeebies!

Advertisement

2. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Owensboro, KY
    Follow the instructions here to root your tablet. if you have issues with rooting, flash_image not found errors, or problems getting clockwork recovery to work let me know. for me rooting was easy, getting the rest to work was a bit harder. i managed to get the Android Market installed but you cannot do it using an APK or the appinstaller sorry

ALTERNATE (NEWBIE-FRIENDLY) GUIDE FOR ROOTING AND GOOGLE MARKET INSTALL ON WINDOWS - NO SPECIAL DRIVERS OR ADB COMMANDS NEEDED

EDIT: the 'appinstaller' app is available on the appslib just search for it. i was unable to get ANDROID market going with it though. all it seems good for is using Z4root to root your device.