• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to edit APN settings verizon samsung Galaxy S3S3

sexydog

Lurker
Feb 5, 2014
Hello,

I appologize if this has been covered allready as I have been looking.

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 - which I am sure many are aware they block out the APN (Access Point Networks). settings to be added. I rooted the phone and attempted the fix which involved adding the following entries to prop builder:

ril.sales_code=LOL ro.csc.sales_code=LOL

but that just made the ADN settings go away!

Now that I have the cell rooted, is there an easy way to get around this? Edit a file, or perhaps installs a special piece of software? The goal is to use this phone abroad and be able to use data with a local carrier.

Thank you for your help.

hi does anyone know how to fix my little problem i cant answer incoming calls by swiping the green button i can by pressing the home button also it comes up with an option to send the caller a text on why i cant answer almost as if i am using a hands free and thanks everyone for the help in bringing my phone back to life after my debranding probs

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones