• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to edit favorite contacts widget?

narendur

Lurker
Aug 29, 2012
Upgraded to JB on my RAXR MAXX. I had the Favorite Contacts widget installed a while ago when I was on ICS.
I need to remove one of the contacts in the widget. I believe I need to go to the person's contact info and remove them from the Favorites group. However, I don't see Favorites under Groups.
Did this change in JB?

Thanks

h4x0rj3ff is likely correct (it's been a year since I've owned/used a Motoblur handset). That being said, it wouldn't be then first time that a feature was removed after an update. In my case the original Droid X had the ability to recall and paste things from the clipboard that you cut/copied several times back. It was there with FroYo, and was ripped out for Gingerbread for no reason that I could find. In another case earlier this year, Sprint's Galaxy S 3 had its universal search removed via OTA. It's not like there's a lack of precedent.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones